- This event has passed.
Your Seven Pillars of Success for Doing Business in the MENA – AACCI Workshop
February 4 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This workshop gives you clear and uncomplicated guidance on what you need to KNOW and DO to make an impression in MENA – and also where you’re bound to fail.
- How to think about MENA in ways you didn’t expect
- What to think about when creating your Product Presentation
- What needs avoiding so you don’t get burnt
- Best ways to talk, walk (literally), pitch, and continuously read the market well
This Workshop lets you make good your investment by ensuring you visit MENA with your best foot forward.
Dr Fiona Hill, Owner & Lead Consultant Almanar Consultancy www.almanarconsultancy.com
Victoria State Chair, National Board Member, Trade Mission MENA 2019 Coordinator Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI). Fiona is a MENA Business Impact Guide and Entrepreneur with decades of experience in business, cultural, and not-for-profit consultancy across Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, the UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia.
The Workshop will also explain the Halal food market requirements.
Victorian businesses lead Australian food exports into the MENA market. Understanding the Halal food market, which is one of the fastest growing divisions of the global food industry is critical. The Muslim markets account for a fifth of the world’s food trade annually providing a lucrative opportunity for Victorian companies.
- What is Halal, why and when is Halal certification required?
- Concepts underpinning Halal and categorisation of Halal products
- How Halal applies to the production process, handling, storage and transport before it reaches the consumer
- Recognised certification bodies in Australia
Islamic Coordinating Council of Victoria (ICCV)
is one or the largest Halal certification organisations in Australia servicing clients locally and internationally. ICCV is responsible for the certification, monitoring, and supervision of Halal food for the domestic market as well as the export market. Clients cover a range of sectors including abattoirs, food processing businesses transportation and cold storage operators.
For more information please contact:
Executive Officer – AACCI VICTORIA
Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry