- This event has passed.
The Dubai Advantage: Logistics Webinar
June 17, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AACCI) and are delighted to jointly host a four-webinar series with Dubai FDI and sector focused free zones covering Food & Agribusiness, Logistics, Health and Technology.
Dubai is a gateway to access over 2.4 billion consumers in the region. Ideally placed in a globalised world, strategically sitting between the surging economies of the East and the traditional supply and consumer base of the West.
- Two-thirds of the world’s population live within an eight-hour flight of Dubai, with one-third living within a four-hour flight
- A business environment where over 60% of the Fortune 500 companies call their regional home
- Dubai has been identified as the commercial capital of the Middle East and ranked 15th globally
- Dubai’s eco system supports global exporters to access local as well as international markets.
- Dubai has invested heavily in logistics with one of the world’s largest airlines and 9th busiest deep-water seaport
- Foreign ownership rules have changed for many sectors allowing 100% foreign ownership
Dubai’s integrated free zones and business parks, massive investments in infrastructure and fast-growing e-commerce are strongly driving the logistics industry.
Major distributors and retail chains operating in the wider region use Dubai’s excellent logistics and warehousing as a base for re-exports, thereby offering additional value add and sales opportunities to international suppliers.
Companies interested in expanding their businesses offshore and/or accessing high potential new markets are invited to gain:
- First-hand insights into Dubai’s logistics sector and
- Key logistics industry contacts and introductions
For more information please contact:
+61 409 775 001