- This event has passed.
Dubai FDI Government 2018 Trade Mission to Australia – Seminar
June 28 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
SEMINAR PRESENTED BY DUBAI FDI
The Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AACCI) is delighted to host the Dubai FDI Government Trade Mission to Australia – Sydney & Melbourne 25 – 29 June 2018.
Dubai now ranks third in the World Global Infrastructure Investment Index (2016), with major projects such as Dubai Expo 2020 and Universal Studios & Sony theme parks culminating into world class facilities leading the way for the region. Strategically, Dubai is a gateway to access over 2.4 billion consumers in the region.
The key trade mission objectives are:
- To raise the profile of Dubai in this important global market and demonstrate Dubai’s interest in developing mutually beneficial business development partnerships
- To engage with government and business contacts to advance trade opportunities and investment interests for Dubai with the Australian Market.
Dubai FDI Government Trade Mission to Australia will focus on a number of key sectors of interest: Aerospace, Advanced Technology, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality, Food Products and Agriculture.
The participating organisations are: Dubai South, Dubai Science Park, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Health Authority, Emirates Group.
Who should attend the Seminar? Australian companies interested in partnerships, expanding their businesses offshore and accessing new markets. Among the benefits to attend the Dubai FDI seminar presentation are:
- First hand insights into Dubai’s thriving economy
- How Australian business can benefit from Dubai’s success
- Networking with key industry sector decision makers