Exclusive to our members, this member only commercial market update provides you economic insights into WA, Australia and an update on Dubai EXPO 2020 – the global EXPO taking place in Dubai in October 2020.
Our experienced and high-level presenters include:
• Hon Roger Cook MLA, Deputy Premier; Minister for Health; Minister for Mental Health on the State’s relationship with the Gulf Region, future economic developments and State involvement in Expo 2020 to date.
• Mr Mike Carter Manager, International Trade & Investment Centre, CCI on WA opportunities in the Gulf Region.
• Professor Samina Yasmeen AM, CitWA,FAIIA, Director of the Centre for Muslim States and Societies (CMSS) at UWA on the geo-political climate in the Gulf Region.
• Annabel Amman, Head of Communications and General Manager Acorn Strategy Australia on marketing opportunities surrounding the Expo 2020 Dubai and ways to optimise these opportunities through marketing.
• Mr Peter Grant on opportunities for WA in Dubai Expo 2020.
• Video link with Mr. Justine McGowan, Commissioner General Expo 2020 – Australia, Expo 2020 Dubai to provide an update on Dubai Expo 2020
This will be your opportunity to learn about the commercial opportunities your State and Dubai EXPO 2020 offers and if you have a commercial presence or are thinking of expanding into the Gulf Region this is a crucial event for you to attend.