The Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI) provides an online stamping facility through eCertify. eCertify provides exporters and freight forwarders a user friendly online solution that enables them to process Certificate of origin and other related export documents with AACCI, directly from their PCs and eliminate paper based processing of certificates, as well as saving time.
There are 3 electronic options to process your export documents with AACCI using eCertify, as follows:
- eCert Webdocs: use this method to create, submit and collect Certificates of Origin and associated export documents using eCertify online templates.
- eCert Submit: use this method to upload, submit and collect exports documents in PDF format using eCertify. Click Here to download, save and use an editable PDF Certificate of Origin document.
- eCert Direct: use this method to create, submit and collect certificates of Origin and other export documents using accredited eCertify export management software.
- Easy online creation of documents.
- Save time and money on courier charges.
- Faster documents certification processing time.
- Increased compliance and record keeping.
AACCI Members: $32 per document set.
AACCI Non-Members: $52 per document set.
Follow the registration steps and click on the Submit button. Once submitted, AACCI will receive a notification, will review your submission, process your request and advise on the acceptance of the registration. At this stage, immediate use of eCertify will be enabled (Click Here for step by step tutorial video) on how to use and submit documents).
Freight forwarder clients are also required to register with AACCI for eCertify. The steps are the same as for the exporters.
However, following approval of registration by AACCI, freight forwarders must invite the company they are representing to acknowledge and nominate them as their preferred freight forwarders.
This relationship is recognised and approved by AACCI using the Pending Freight Forwarder Relationship screen.
NOTE: AACCI strongly recommends checking that both the importing country and the importer accept electronic certification of Certificates of Origin and other export related documents.
For further information or clarification on eCertify, please contact AACCI on:
P: 03 9014 8111
For direct support, please contact eCertify on:
P: 08 8273 0390
E: support@ecertify .com